- To get as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD.
- To communicate the results of our activities to you.
- To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property with the least amount of problems in the shortest possible time.
My Plan for Marketing Your Home:
- Prepare a written competitive market analysis to justify our price to qualified buyers.
- Discuss the best photo campaign. Schedule photo shoot.
- Submit the listing to the appropriate Multiple Listing Services.
- Submit copies of your listing to our company sales staff for their waiting buyers.
- Respond to inquiries about your property.
- Arrange tours of your home.
- Promote your property for maximum exposure to the other agents in the area.
- Suggest and advise you as to any changes to make in your property to make it more marketable.
- Inform you as to any changes in the market place and financing, and their effects on the sale of your property.
- Add additional exposure through a personalized lawn sign and professional color flyers in an information box.
- Increase showings by the use of a lock box.
- Hold Open Houses when appropriate.
- Advertise in accordance with our marketing strategy.
- Pre-qualify all prospective buyers.
- Make you aware of all the various methods of financing.
- Promote features and benefits of your home to cooperating brokers.
- Discuss the results of showings of your home.
- Assist you and/or the purchaser in arranging interim financing if necessary.
- Present all contracts and assist you in negotiating the best possible price and terms.
- Handle follow-up, keep you informed on mortgage, title, inspections, appraisal and other closing procedures.
- Obtain mortgage payoff information to use for settlement statement.
- Attend and facilitate your closing.
- Review closing documents.
If you have questions or would like more details on any of the above, please feel free to contact me by email, phone, text, or using the form below. I look forward to hearing from you and invite you to contact for any of your real estate needs.